Team AudioScribe will be traveling to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for the NVRA convention.
As always, we will be offering two days of Pre-Convention Seminars prior to the conference.
Monday, June 25th & Tuesday, June 26th, 2018
9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Double Tree Resort-Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
|Monday, June 25, 2018||Tuesday, June 26, 2018|
|Focus Court Reporting
· SpeechCAT Backup
· Dragon User Export
· Common errors and how to resolve them
· Audio Repair
· Troubleshooting Mask & USBs
· Indexing in SpeechCAT
· VoiceStrokes vs. Voice Briefs
· Condensed Transcripts with Transcript C&I
· Generate ASCII
· Transcribe from voice track (DigiTran)/Retranscribe from voice backup track
· AudioScribe Continuing Education Portal for Court Reporters
o Restore User
o Import from backup
o Cleaning up your Vocabulary
o Adding Environmental sounds
o Repairing Dragon
· Realtime Rules
· Prefixing & Suffixing
· Dictating to active Window
· Sending CART feeds
· AudioScribe Continuing Education Portal for CART/Captioners
|Even though we will be focused on a specific profession everyone
can learn something on both days.
12 CE credits have been applied for via the NVRA & letters will be provide after seminars to submit to your state.
Get registration form here: 2018 PreConvention Seminars Registration